Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Practice What You Preach"

                                            
                                           


My blog entry is a little long today, but please bear with me :)

Sighing>>>I keep learning the same valuable lesson Over and Over again... You know the saying " you will be given the same repeated test until you pass it..

Here's my story.... I was upset for weeks and just plain Negative about something that I had to do that I just did not want to do; honestly, it was mainly because I was fearful of failure.

Over the past couple weeks, I had created all kinds of doubts, possible problematic scenarios in my mind based upon what I've observed-seen as it relates to the situation.

God says,  "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight"
2 Corinthians 5:7


What I expected to be a horrible situation was actually a blessing in disguise. I'm now  asking myself, how can I continue to pray for godliness but continue to have little faith.

I always tell my sons, be positive, look on the bright side etc...


Valuable lesson learned; "Practice what you preach"


Will I fail this test again? possibly but I know my faith has Grown.



Mark 11:22-24

New International Version (NIV)

22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[a] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.



Be Blessed!